Terms & Conditions
We take some measures to make sure that fraud is minimised.
Without your billing information we may not be able to check you in, so make sure to bring your QR Code with you, along with your ID.
If you are purchasing for a group of people, you will still just receive one email with a unique serial number and barcode (representing all the tickets you purchased) – we do not do separate tickets for a group purchase).
All ticket holders should bring ID with them to the entrance.
Children under 12 years old and accompanied by an adult ticket holder have free entrance and do not require a ticket.
All tickets are non-refundable.
All timetables are subject to change.
- No pets (except for registered guide dogs)
- No glass bottles or cans
- No open fires or gas cylinders
- No littering
- No access to areas enclosed by protective barriers
- No access to campsite for non-campers
- The management reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any individual who fails to comply with our rules
1. Add all the tickets you want to your cart
2. Go to your cart and check you have everything you need. Proceed to checkout
3. You can pay by credit or debit card (or with your paypal account if you have one)
You may be required to create an account with PayPal on their payment page.
Within 24 hours (usually a lot less) you will receive an email for all the tickets you purchased with a unique QR Code and serial number. You can print this off or bring it on your smartphone to the festival where we will check you in.
At the festival entrance, ID will be required from the person who purchased the tickets to obtain the festival passes.
If you are having any problems, please email us for help.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
You don’t need one. When you get to the PayPal screen, you can click “Pay with debit or credit card”. But you may be required to create an account with PayPal on their page.
Tickets will be for sale at the festival entrance but subject to availability. Check back soon for Super Early Bird tickets to the next one!
Children under 12 years old and accompanied by an adult ticket holder have free entrance and do not require a ticket. One day passes are not available online.
All prices in EUROS (€)Check exchange-rate →